One night, there was an old house set alight. There was a car in the garage and the battery overheated causing a fire in the ancient house. There was nothing left apart from a white dust and rubble. Down the road, Tom was eating a ham sandwich, seen the house ran up to see if anyone was home. Thankfully, no one was home. Tom's little brother however is very energetic and ran up to the house thinking that it was snow. He fell down a hole but tom saved him from falling. Tom seen the hole hurried home got a ladder and put it down the hole. Something grabbed the ladder out of Tom's hands something was up.
By Scott McGrath